Alyssa Tait is a physiotherapist and a naturopath that has a unique set of skills allowing her to work with patients who are suffering from pelvic pain that is complicated with digestive disorders such as IBS/SIBO.
In this interview, we discuss the topics of pelvic pain, adhesions, SIBO and how to go about treating these conditions.
Getting in Touch With Alyssa Tait
Website: http://www.equilibriahealth.com.au | Facebook | Twitter
– Pelvic Floor Physiotherapy and bladder dysfunction
– Dr. Melvyn Sydney Smith
– Pelvic pain and pelvic inflammation
– Sexual pain, vulvodynia, vestibulodynia, vaginismus
– The different kinds of adhesions
– Visceral spasms
– The effects of emotions on the muscular tissue in the digestive tract
– The emotional connection to restrictions of movement in the abdominal tissue
– Central sensitisation and chronic pain syndrome
– The Barral Institute
– The connection between endometriosis and SIBO
– Can SIBO be cleared by physiotherapy or manual therapy alone?
– The importance of the language clinicians use and not becoming part of the problem
– Treatment time frames for treating people with adhesions, endometriosis, and SIBO